Palazzo Salimbeni, Rocca Salimbeni or Castellare Salimbeni is a historic building in the centre of Siena, the headquarters of Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena.
The palace was built in the fourteenth century, expanding a castle of the Salimbeni family pre-existing of the twelfth or thirteenth century, leaning against the walls of the early Middle Ages near the church of San Donato. The rear part of the palace shows the most striking signs of its medieval construction. Of the two original towers, only one remains and the original Fondaco dei Salimbeni has also been preserved.
In 1866 the palace was purchased by Monte dei Paschi, which made it its headquarters. It was then restored and reworked in neo-Gothic style from 1877, by Giuseppe Partini, who demolished some bodies and raised others, adding structures and vestments in ancient style.
It is periodically opened by the Monte dei Paschi Bank Foundation to allow guided tours of the structure.